Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cozy

Today has been bone-chilling freezing! And all I can do is think of cozy!

Here are some snippets of cozy I've found from keeping my eyes open within my four walls. Today, cozy is:

A tabby cuddled up in the sharp morning light,



Breakfast carried up to 3 girls too busy playing to come downstairs,



Hot tea, good book, and silky warm cat while sneaking a few minutes by the fire,




Candles glowing after closing the blinds and locking the dark night out
at the end of another day.



When it's frigid outside, it's good to find scraps of cozy inside.



4 comments:

  1. While the sun is shining
    It is a bit brisk out this afternoon
    So your warm and cozy post is welcomed.

    Hugs
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED seeing this pop up in my email box today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning.
    Nice presentation.
    Thank you very much
    Cordially http://undeid.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. whitney@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete