Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Did I Mention the Cream?

At the first sign of a nip in the air, 
at the first feel of chill as my bare feet walk across the wood floor,
at the first sight of thick, wooly grey skies and dull light through the windows,
it's all about the tea!!

Is it possible to drink too much tea?  Tea for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Ginger Peach, Classic Indian spice, Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut.

It's not just the tea, it's also the cream . . . or in my case, the half and half and . . . 
and the honey . . . and did I mention the cream?

Which is why on Tuesday morning,
when I discovered the half and half was gone
the tea looked less desirable, uninteresting, downright disenchanting.

(Did I mention the cream?)





And so, necessity being the mother of invention and all that,
it did not take long to invent the Classic Indian Spice and Eggnog Tea Delight.

Giant mug of Classic Indian Spice tea, a long sweet pouring of egg nog, and a little honey
because it's hard to make tea too sweet.




It will take more than the absence of cream
to separate a girl and her tea!!

1 comment:

  1. Eggnog! What a brilliant idea! I bet it would be just as yummy in my morning coffee. My son loves Eggnog and is excited about it each season. You can bet I'll be trying this in my coffee real soon.

    ReplyDelete