Saturday, December 31, 2011

Choosing Home



2011 said "good night" in a blaze of fuschia, orange and gold.  And surprisingly all but one of us are home!!  We had a NYE party invitation . . . fun times out in the country, munching on "breakfast for dinner," warming ourselves by a roaring bonfire.

But this year, I wanted none of it.  I wanted the calm four walls of my house, where I could sit and stare at one of those four walls if I so chose.

As it turns out, I am instead choosing to play King's Corner; layer crumbs, pecans, chips, coconut and sweet milk for the ever-popular Magic Bars; and watch the glittery ball drop at midnight.

It's good to be home tonight.

Good night, 2011 . . . good morning 2012!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Sounds like a wonderful evening to me. We spent the night in too and it was just right. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,wedding dresses 2012,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is very interesting! Thank you for sharing. It's very attractive! And it offers me a lot of help. I'm looking forward to your next post! And welcome to wedding dresses online shop.

    ReplyDelete