Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Little French Linen

I'm still on my frantic quest to replace the raveling, worn and faded dishcloths in my kitchen, and this week's contribution is inspired by the beautiful french linen that can be found all over the antique stores and in homes of those who love all things French.





I do not have french linen and I'm not sure it's exactly my aesthetic, but I do love that cheery and symmetrical burst of red against the white.





This is a favorite dishcloth pattern that I use over and over.  The waffle knit is great for scrubbing and of any pattern that I have ever used, it is the most long-lasting.







And everybody needs at least a little refined touch of French linen tossed over the side of their sink, right?





1 comment:

  1. Love the dishcloth pattern and I love what you did with the stripes! Thanks for sharing!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete