Thursday, February 12, 2009

Keeping It All in Perspective








I want my blog to be scrumptious. I want it to be delectable. I want the pictures to enthrall. However as I start to look at pictures for posting, they begin to look a little flat, a little dull, a little amateurish. Oldest Son reminds me that I am, after all, using a little HP Photosmart digital camera, and I truly am, after all, very amateurish when it comes to photography. I want to come up with new and exciting and creative posts every single day. I can foresee this will not happen. Oldest Son reminds me that I am, after all, a mom of 5, cooking, laundering, helping with schoolwork, delivering children to sports practices, keeping home livable and functioning. Ah, running up against accepting imperfection yet again!! Thank you, Oldest Son.



1 comment: